This is the starting point for all applications. It will include some pre-work for all participants.
Aims & Objectives:
The course will provide an introduction to the Enneagram model, a human development system that illuminates nine different architectures of the human personality.
Participants will be invited to engage in a process of self-discovery that will heighten their level of awareness of themselves and others.
Topics will include:
- Knowing Yourself: what makes you think, feel and behave the way you do?
- Managing Yourself: what makes you reactive and how do you manage this.
- Knowing and Understanding others accurately: how and why do people think and feel differently from you?
- Ways to developing rapport with others who don’t see the things the way you do.
- Taking on a path of development : discovering what challenges you and transforming it into a path of personal freedom.
Duration: 1 day
Express your interest in an introduction to the Enneagram either for your team or individually.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Course’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Address’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]